Pages

Saturday, 24 January 2015

The Deforestation Show



video

As promised here is my daughter's school project video on Deforestation. She made this last year when she was 11 years old. I guess I am being a bit loose with the term snapshots, but it is a series of snaps linked with voices and music. She did all the voices, in fact everything herself.  Just the loan of my camera. I hope you enjoy it. The edge of some of the screen has cut off, and I can't work out how to fix this, but I don't  think it really spoils the whole show. 

If you watch to the end, there is a rather cool dance routine after the credits. When folk grumble about children spending all their time on computers, I think this shows that computer time can be very creative.

P.S. She did not know that Bob Dylan was a real person. Oh young people.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! Thanks for sharing...it is refreshing to see a child's perspective.

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the Bob Dylan comment! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever girl. Love her video. Nicely done.
    The Bob Dylan comment made me laugh. It reminds me of some recent statements made by Kanye fans about a song he recorded with Paul McCartney: "I don't know who this Paul McCartney is, but Kanye is going to give this man a career with this new song." Hahaha. My question: Who is Kanye??
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete