Sunday 27 May 2018

Spring Flowers - Wild Garlic Baby Shoes


One of my favourite spirng flowers in my garden, are the wild garlic plants that come up every year in a shady corner at the bottom. (This last sentence gives the totally wrong idea about my garden - that it is huge and I live on the edge of an area of woodland. My garden is actually the size of a postage stamp, and I live in a town. Hubby planted the garlic, and it comes up every year.) 

I think these flowers are so beautiful, so used them as inspiration for the design on these shoes. I'm not sure that garlic is a particularly popular theme for babies. But if you look at the beautiful flowerhead above it really should be.




These Wild Garlic Shoes are for sale in my Etsy Shop, along with a selection of other baby shoes inspired by nature.  I'm getting near the end of the spring-flower inspired shoes.

https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that my Ginx Woolly Linx party for May is still running. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.

3 comments:

  1. So so sweet. I have to say that garlic and babies are not something that naturally goes together in my mind either, but they are pretty so I guess maybe they should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you matched the flowers with the baby shoes. Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful x I too have some wild garlic in my garden which I adore!

    ReplyDelete