Tuesday 30 April 2019

Ginx Woolly Linx Party May


Once again the end of the month has snuck up on me. But the good thing is, all your lovely projects have dragged me away from the television, and I have had a great evening visiting your blogs.

If there is a theme in the featured projects this month, I think it is pattern. All of them have used pattern to great effect - with pattern both in the colours and textures.

Michaela of HeArtDeco has used ribbon yarn to create this beautiful basket. I love the design, and her post contains instructions to make one yourself. 

I love Julie from Sum of their Stories gingham baby blanket.  The checkered boarder is just scrummy, and she also gives a tutorial to make your own blanket.

Alexandra from Eye Love Knots has made this beautiful Manchester Handbag. Just love the shape of this bag, and there is something about that single pink stripe that is just perfect.

and finally Lilia of Lilia Craft Party has made this stunning Samantha Tunic. To fully appreciate how beautiful this is visit her blog, as the photos there show it in its fully glory. This is her own pattern, which is available on ravelry. 

Thank you all for joining in the party for April, and I can't wait to see what you are working on next ....


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog. 





2 comments: