Friday 31 May 2019

Ginx Woolly Linx Party for June

Hello everyone, and welcome to the party for June. Thank you to all who joined the party in May, and especially to anyone who has joined in for the first time.



The features for May start with 

Gema of Hebra de Lana who showed a beautiful shawl, and these feline socks. My daughter (who is 16) looked at them and said "I would like some socks like that", so they must be cool.

Alexandra of Eye Love Knots has made these interesting ear rings. I love seeing crafts used in a new and original way.

I've been thinking a lot this month about ways to reduce the amount of plastic I use, and this great shopping bag by Sabine of Nephi Handmade is green in every meaning of the word.

And finally Ineke of Inekedcblog has made this beautiful dress and bolero in red and white. I love bright colours for babies.

Keep on linking up your projects. I enjoy looking at them all, and getting some inspiration for my own work. Please try and call back throughout the month, so you can see who has joined in, and share the "woolly love". 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog. 


2 comments: