Wednesday 19 June 2019

Pink Vespa


I have been busy making a Pink Vespa from my own Vespa pattern for a customer on Etsy. I will make these to order in any colour, or you can make your own. The pattern is available in all the usual places.

What was really nice with this order was that it came from a customer who has shopped with me previously. Quite a few years ago. And it was really nice to hear that she now has a new granddaughter who is now getting old enough to play with some of the knitted toys that she bought back then.
 



https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that there is still time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for June. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.

4 comments:

  1. Love it Ginny! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. How lovely to have returning customers (not that I'm even a tiny bit surprised!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! So nice to have returning customers!

    ReplyDelete