Saturday 26 September 2020

A Cauldron of Bats

I did not know that the name for a group of bats is a cauldron. So here is a cauldron of bats, the grey one above knitted by me and some by other people from ravelry who have used my new pattern. I do love it when folk link their projects back to the pattern, so I am hoping I may see a few more before the end of October and Halloween.

Thank you to everyone who has given me permission to post their photos. 


 https://ginxcraft.blogspot.com/2020/07/ginx-woolly-linx-party-august.html

Just a reminder that there is still plenty of time left to join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for September. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.

 



1 comment:

  1. Cauldron is new to me too. Interesting!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete