Monday 30 August 2021

Ginx Woolly Linx Party September

Thank you for linking all your wonderful projects to the August Ginx Woolly Linx Party.

I loved looking at Sandra of Hakelfieber Austria's Big Food. This links to the Pear Pattern, but there are so many other wonderful fruit. I like the little worm popping out the the apple.

Maya of Little Treasures has designed this Lillah Ruffled Top. So pretty, there is someone in the next room who would love one of these.

Lovely to hear from Inekedc Blog, who has crochet herself, feeding the farmyard animals. It reminded me of my red-haired granny who had chickens. I remember it well, as I was quite scared of them.

And finally Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots, has reviewed a pattern for a Hatching Hamster. This is a really fun idea for a toy, which hatches out of its own egg. 

Thank you to everyone for sharing your projects. I look forward to seeing what you are working on in September.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




No comments:

Post a Comment