Thursday 24 November 2022

Christmas Sale is Open

 

The final patterns that will be included in my sale which opens today include my Christmas Bird pattern. You could make your birds fair isle, or with a sparkly wool, embroider on them, hang them or even make wire legs. There are just so many choices.

My Tiny Elf Clog pattern is one of my Christmas regulars. I used to hang these little shoes on the tree every year, but now because of my greedy dog, they have to be hung up somewhere a bit safer, as she would definitely go for the chocolate.


 
And the Christmas Elephant decoration. I am still backing elephants to be the new Christmas animal. Elephants are lucky, cheerful, and I really think Santa could do with a few elephants to help him with the sleigh. The pattern contains instructions for an adult and baby elephant to hang as decorations.



So just a reminder that you can purchase any of the patterns listed below at 50% off by using the code GINXMAS22. The sale runs up until Christmas Day. Just click on the names below to see the pattern, or you can look back through my posts of the last few days. The code will only work on ravelry, and once per customer, so remember to get all the patterns you need to make it a Woolly Happy Christmas!

Christmas Arctic Hare

Christmas Baby Penguin

Christmas Bird

Christmas Elephants

Christmas Polar Bear

Christmas Sand Dollar Decoration

Christmas Tree Decoration

Little Minnows

Scallop

Spiral Shells

Starfish

Tiny Clog Decoration

2 comments: