I've been a bit naughty today. I've been sewing and I should have been packing. It's the second week of the 52 Week Scrap Challenge at Samilia's Mum.
This has been a bit of a rush. I didn't have enough time to applique, so decided to hunt through my fabrics to find one where I could embroider on the pattern to add something. The fabric with the circles came from my sister. She is moving house so was having a clear out, which was lovely for me. If I had had more time I would have made all the circles into daisies.
The inside fabric is from some old curtains, which came from a friend. I love the gentle green of the fabric, and you may remember seeing it on my blog before for various projects.
I got a bit confused by the word pellon, but I think the fleece interfacing that I had left over from making some bags is the same thing. And for the inside pages to pin the needles I used some white felt.
I'm happy with the final needlecase, which I will probably keep for myself. Up to now I have either been using a tiny little orange felt thing (which I have had since I was a child) or I keep my needles stuck in a pincushion. Not very clever as they disappear inside!