Wednesday 3 September 2014

Homespun Miniatures



This morning I heard the big thud of a parcel come through my letterbox. What could it be? I was delighted to find the latest issue of Homespun had winged its way to me from Australia, and in an article on miniature crafts, my own tiny Forget-Me-Not Fairy. Some of the other miniature crafts featured are truly amazing, and I felt quite honoured to be there amongst them.
 

I do love Homespun Magazine. It is just jam packed full of really beautiful patterns and projects. A really inspiring magazine. So I settle down now for a good read.


9 comments:

  1. How exciting for you. Enjoy reading the rest of your magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. It is exciting to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your creatures and fairies are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you! Wishing you huge success with your little creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your miniature fairies are so cute. I have to say I don't often see Homespun in the shops down here, will have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on getting your fairy published! Exciting news, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I wish that magazine was here. I love seeing your project in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It must feel very pleasant to read about your adorable creation(s) in a magazin:)

    ReplyDelete