Wednesday 31 October 2018

Ginx Woolly Linx Party November

Your projects this month definitely had a bit of an Autumn feel. Although I like crafting all year, Autumn does seem the time when folk like to cosy down with their wool, and a good project to get stuck into. 

I have just mail-ordered some wool for two fairly big projects. Wool arrived very speedily, and so beautifully wrapped. But I am not a fast knitter, so you may not hear much from me for a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone who joined in last month. It is lovely that so many of you join in regularly, and also nice when somebody new turns up. Please try and visit each other, and leave a few comments. Remember you have all month to do so, so it is always worth popping back to see who new has joined the party.


I loved this glimpse of a work in progress from Sweet Locust Farm. This is a Fair Isle sweater being knitted for her grandson. Love those colours, though it does look complicated.

Next are some soap cosies from Alexandra of Eye Love Knits. Just love all those different textures she has created.

Fanny of Yarn Around the World has been making some little autumnal creations. Have a look at not just these lovely acorns, but also a hedgehog and some toadstools. 

And finally Tonna of Sew Crafty Crochet has made this superb poncho to keep her daughter warm on Halloween. Just love all those sparkles. 




Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy this new month of November, dear Ginx. It is my favorite.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this great woolly party, dear Ginx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have more control than me - I have too many ongoing projects that I work a little from this one, and a little from that one, then take a break to get online and party, then work a little more... Though I probably should take more time to sit and crochet...::sighs::... the struggles. Can't wait to see what you are working on!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this new Woolly Linx Party
    I hope to see very soon your slow-knitting projects
    Enjoy these autumnal weeks¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete