Friday 16 August 2019

Goodbye - Our House


A few years ago, acutally quite a few years ago, I wrote a post called Our House. I had knitted a version of the house where I live, and thought I would now show that knitted house, with the real house. 

I mentioned that we were moving and I would not have much chance for knitting, and have just had the phone call to say the sale is complete. I think we left the house cleaner than it has ever been, which I felt I was doing both for the new people and the house itself. I know that sounds a bit mad. I have loved this house, which I have lived in for 21 years, and would say they have been the happiest years of my life (so far ...)  

But life moves on, and new adventures ahead.



https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that there is still plenty of time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for August. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not mad at all. I'm sure the house loved you as well :-). To the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certaines maisons gardent toujours un peu de nous et de notre coeur

    ReplyDelete