Wednesday 31 July 2019

Ginx Woolly Linx Party August


Hi everyone! Are you having a good summer. I have not got much done crafting, as our house move is getting closer. Contracts have been exchanged and movers booked. I have realised that I am a terrible hoarder. Maybe that is part of crafting, as it is easy to think that something can be reused or repurposed at a later date. But strangely I am quite enjoying the decluttering and cleaning. So I am not sure you will hear much from me for the next month, although the party will keep going.

I really enjoyed looking at your projects for July, and my favourites seem to be a mixture summer fruitfulness and romance.

I adored Fanny of Yarn Around the World's blanket.  Beautiful pastel colours, and it has a real 3D-quality. She should be very proud.

Cat of Crochet Cloudberry has made an adorable little strawberry gnome. Follow the link to see her gnome. I loved the simplicity of these little strawberry flowers.

Au Fils de Marmita has made some cute little pineapple earrings. There is someone in my family who would love these.

And finally, but not least, Alexandra of Eye Love Knots has made her own wedding dress and bouquet.  Doesn't she look fantastic. I am hoping she will tell us more, perhaps when she is back from her honeymoon.

Please try and visit each others posts and comment. I don't want to one of those parties that sets rules, but it is nice to share the love.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi GinX!

    Vamos a ver como me uno este mes, lo sé una mudanza es difícil, dejar atrás tantas cosas, pero hay que verlo como un nuevo comienzo o etapa

    Te deseo lo mejor en tu nuevo lugar
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring the strawberry gnome and flower. I look forward to seeing all the August links. Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your move goes smoothly! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is... depends - ha! Can be stressful, but if you have the extra time, can be kind of fun to go through things and reminisce, plus a good time to donate and trash items that it's time to part with. I would say as far as crafting supplies goes - excellent time to use up your stash, and get extra creative. We will be moving next year, and I am actually kind of looking forward to the packing, and setting up a new home.

    Thank you so much for featuring one of my wedding photos! I am back, and nearly settled. Am patiently waiting for my photographer to send me photos so that I can put together posts. I DIY'd a lot of items, and had a lot of fun doing it all - can't wait to share!

    Good luck with the move! And safe travels.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete