Tuesday 10 December 2019

Yellow 2CV


I was joking about my Christmas Rush, but orders do seem to be picking up. This yellow 2CV is now on its way to Poland. Made from my Henrietta 2CV pattern. I do hope it makes someone happy. Very hard to get nice photos, as it seems to be dark when I leave the house, and when I return.
 



https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that there is still plenty of time left to join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for December. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Hope 2020 is off to a great start, the news of your country side home is amazing! Craft schooling sunday is back so hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete