Sunday 1 December 2019

Ginx Woolly Linx Party December


Well I am a little late this month getting the party started. Lovely to see all your projects, and clearly it is not too early for Christmas projects now, since we are in December. So just go for it.

My features for November have already put me in a seasonal mood, and there are some good gift ideas here.

Michaela of The Art Deco has shown this gorgeous little beaded purse. So cute, I can think of lots of people who would love one of these.

Analia of Handmade by Analia's little sleepy dog looks so peaceful. 

Aria of Be Glad (who is just 15) has knitted a stunning snowdrift blanket. What an amazing piece of knitting.

And finally, this is one for my to do list. Just love this fair isle bag from Jo of Three Stories High. I love fair isle, and she has given it a lovely pink lining.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another lovely party. Enjoy your Friday!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete