Wednesday 29 September 2021

Ginx Woolly Linx Party October


A bit of an autumn feel with some of your projects this month.

Alexandra of Eye Love Knots reviews a pattern for this Foxy Headband.

Liz of Howling at the Moon has made this Granny Go Round top for herself. Great colour combination.

Raji of Raji's Craft Hobby has made a toy truck storage box. I think this is such a great idea and would really help get children to enjoy tidying up as they load the truck.

And finally Tonna of Sew Crafty Crochet has made this beautiful autumn table runner.

Expect a bit more of a rural feel to Ginx Craft, as now my daughter has finished school, this month I am finally giving up my town/country life and properly heading to the country. And tomorrow I have a table at a craft fair in the village hall. Bit terrified, but here goes.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




4 comments:

  1. Great findings :0) love the table runner...life at the country- really fine! hugs from denmark, Ulrike :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Toy Truck ☺️☺️☺️ elated to be featured.☺️... Love ur link parites.☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for featuring my Granny Go Round Jumper! Have a great week and thanks for hosting!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my table runner! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete