Tuesday 30 November 2021

Ginx Woolly Linx Party December


 

You may have noticed, that apart from a lack of my own posts this month, I haven't made my usual attempt to visit and thank you for joining in the link party. Please be assured that I have visited all your blog posts, but illness has left me short of time this month. I even could not do the Christmas craft fair that I had spent so much time getting ready for, but there is another one next weekend, and I'm sure there will be more in the future.

So thank you all for joining in the party. In December I am expecting to see a lot more Christmassy post.

I love Carolyn of Flickensalat's snowstars and angels. So delicate and pretty.

I could not resist Linda of Linda's Crafty Corner's crochet mice and pumpkins. Especially reading that the mice had invaded a meeting. I have spent so much time knitting mice this month, so it was nice to see their crochet cousins.

Liz from Howling at the Moon, has made some lovely crochet baubles, in beautiful cool colours.

And finally Alexandra of Eye Love Knots reviews turkey crochet patterns. Who new that there were quite so many turkey patterns, and it is well-worth checking them out.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring my Christmas baubles! Always such an honour!

    Have a great month and lovely holidays. Thanks for hosting.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link party is not open...
    Opening in a month.

    ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my turkey round up! So many cute options in there.

    Glad you're feeling better now!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better!!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete