Sunday 14 November 2021

Mutant Farm Mice

Once again I have been busy making mutant mice. They are really fun to make, and although my husband keeps saying "why not just make some animals" I am quite enjoying keeping them essentially as mice, but with just a few features of other animals. 


I am getting ready for another craft fair next weekend, and although I am not sure these will appeal to anyone, I am having a nice time making them.

 
Still plenty of time to join in the Ginx Woolly Linx Party for November.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love seeing the farm animal look but in mice form.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, another knit creation that is just beyond unique! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! They would be perfect cat toys for my kitty.

    ReplyDelete