Friday 30 November 2018

Ginx Woolly Linx Party December


I feel that my favourites this month might be summed up by the phrase "deceptively simple". Aren't they all beautiful, great colours, and beautiful designs.

The first is this lamp for St. Martin's Day. It made me feel nostalgic for the school where I used to work. Every year we would visit the nearby German School, and make lamps to celebrate St. Martin's Day. I love the coloured ribbons on this lamp, made by Howling at the Moon.

Next Raji's Craft Hobby has made this super crochet star ornament. She has a really good photo tutorial, so even a crochet novice like me could have a go.

Ha, at last some knitting. Isn't this baby jumper and booties just beautiful. I just love the pure whiteness, and the way it has been presented by Gema of Hebra de Lana from Spain.

And finally Fanny of Yarn Around the World has made this classic crochet basket. Love the bright yellow and the shape.






Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog.

6 comments:

  1. Woooow!!!
    Thank you so much for showing my work in your Wooly Link Party this month.
    Really, all projects seem simple, but have required lots of hours of dedication and love for crafts
    Congratulations to all participants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your Link party! Happy December!
    Colored kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for featuring my crochet star ornament!!!! :) elated to be featured!!!
    love all the projects!!!!

    thanks for hosting the party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're enjoying this new month, dear Ginx.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my lampion!

    ReplyDelete