Sunday 9 December 2018

Plums and Custard 2CV




I have just completed an order for a slightly different 2CV from my Etsy shop. The customer referred to the car as "plums and custard", and I hadn't heard this cream and maroon combination on the 2CV referred to in this way. I wonder if other 2CV colour combinations have nicknames.

She was really pleased with the finished car, which is knitted from my Henrietta 2CV pattern, with a bit of personalisation.  Here is link to the post with the original Henrietta, and me looking much younger than I do now.

So once again I have had a bit of distraction from my "big project", but I am back on it. (And all I can say is that I have finished the back, and one side of the front. But time is running out before Christmas! Help!)



https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that there is still plenty of time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for December. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I think it's awesome when we can customize something like this. Love the little car. I think the red and black version is my favorite though.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute. I'm always amazed at the things you can knit.
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah happy days. I used to have a Green and white Dolly in the late ninteies and I loved it. You knits are always fun. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing. Groovy car by the way too. Happy New Year, Kippi

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, great to reconnect in 2019 on craft schooling Sunday! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete