Friday 19 July 2019

Madame Lavender



I think it is time to reveal the first of my garden flower fairies. She is Lavender Fairy, and while making her I did think that she might be a French Lavender, so that is why I have called her Madame Lavender. 

I think she might have been difficult to spot as lavender seems to come in many shades. (I found out that apart from the blues and pinks, lavender also comes in white and yellow.) The photo at the top is what I was aiming for with her hat, and the photo at the bottom was taken in my own garden.  In a few days I will reveal the identity of the second garden flower fairy.

You can still guess who the other fairies are on my last post Garden Flower Fairies.




https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that there is still time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for July. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.

2 comments: