Saturday 29 June 2019

Ginx Woolly Linx Party July


June was a bumper month for the Ginx Linx Party, with 46 project linked up. Thank you to everyone who joined in. You are making my job of picked just four to be featured even harder.  I am away from my computer tomorrow and Monday, so hope I have set this up so the party will spring into life when it is July.

Lalka Crochet has made this Holiday Frog, who is all ready for some time in the sun with his swimming trunks.

Alexandra of Eye Love Knots is also ready for the sun, with this original idea for a Watermelon Glasses case.

I fell in love with this blanket by Au Fil de Marmita. It looks like it is made from velvet.

And finally Fanny of Yarn Around the World has made this very positive bag. Yes, let's all cut down our use of plastics.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for feattured my blanket ! Merci beaucoup !
    I made it with wool socks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! un gusto volver a encontrarte, con gusto he venido a participar y a la vez invitarte al Friendly Challenge que viene en mi publicaciĆ³n

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little fairies. Happy July.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete