Wednesday 31 March 2021

Ginx Woolly Linx Party April

 

I love this little cat by Inekedc, and I agree with her that it is hard to find a good pattern for a cat. Not sure why - they are so familiar, but also seem to be able to transform in shape.

The tiny toadstool by Eye Love Knots is right up my street. So little and so perfect. It is a free pattern as well.

Vicki and Patti are astronauts. Such a clever pattern, and I think any child would love the spacesuits and all the accessories. Designed and made by Lalka Crochetka.

And finally I could not resist showing you all of Hakelfieber's Bibi dolls for each season. Her post is mainly about winter, but at the bottom of the page is a preview of all the dolls together. Adorable, which is your favourite?

Thank you for linking up in March. I have not got to commenting on everyone's posts this month, but I have looked at them all. Looking forward to seeing your April projects.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: