Monday 1 March 2021

Windy Day Cardigan - Baby Marble

I have been busy making just one more Windy Day Baby Cardigan from my new pattern. I am so pleased with how this one has turned out. It is in the largest size, 6-9 months. The wool is James C. Brett Baby Marble DK. It was fun to knit and see the colours change, and I think because the pattern is all garter stitch and fairly plain, it suits a pretty wool like this. I am very much looking forward to giving this cardigan to its new owner soon.


And just to mention the buttons, which are the reason it has taken me so long to get this cardigan to the finish. They are some more of my homemade applewood buttons. I am going to try and do some real close up photos in a separate post, but these buttons will be in a new section of my Etsy shop soon.


 

Just a reminder that there is still loads of time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for March. I would love to see what you have been working on.

 


 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment