Sunday 13 June 2021

Sloths are Trending Again


Sometimes I like to return to my own patterns, just because it is reassuring to reknit them and check that they are still workable. So I decided to make a few sloths, as all the originals in my Etsy shop sold fairly quickly. And despite selling a few of this pattern, I still have not seen any sloth projects. Although this doesn't mean sloths haven't been made, it is always very reassuring to me when I see successful projects from my patterns.

So it seemed really funny that I was sitting working on a sloth a few weeks ago, when a section came up on The One Show, saying that sloths are once again becoming fashionable. The One Show is a UK early evening magazine show, that sort of covers everything.


These little sloths are heading to my Etsy shop. I usually try to make my little animals in realistic colours, but I thought for the sloths it was fun to use some bright colours in slightly fluffy wool that I had in my stash. I think that kids would love to have them attached to a bag or keyring. If you fancy making your own sloth the pattern is available on ravelry, and is a fairly quick make.



 
 
Still lots of time to join in Ginx Woolly Linx Party for June.

4 comments:

  1. These sloths are adorable!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloths are trending, meaning for a lazy summer? Love yours, thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slots are so cute! Thanks for visiting my link party. I hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my link party. I hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete