Monday 31 May 2021

Ginx Woolly Linx Party June

 

Welcome to the June Ginx Woolly Linx Party. I hope you are all enjoying a bit of nice weather, in your part of the world. Here in the UK we have a bit of relaxation of the covid rules, but stiil trying to keep safe.

I love this preemie out fit from Linda's Crafty Corner. The stitch is called mosaic crochet, but to me it looks like a waffle.

Eye Love Knots has reviewed the pattern for this Cross-Pollination Bag. So pretty, I would really like a bag like this.

Flickensalat has made this beautiful wavey long jacket for summer. Isn't it beautiful?

and finally I really enjoyed seeing this crochet light shade from Howling at the Moon. It is nice to see home decor projects.

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for hosting this party and for featuring my porch lantern!

    Have a great day!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete