Sunday 31 October 2021

Ginx Woolly Linx Party November


The end of the month has crept up on me as ususal. I really enjoyed seeing all your projects. Slightly more to look at than usual, but maybe that is the autumn evening effect. 

Carolyn of Flickensalat adapted a doll pattern to make Heidi for her granddaughter's birthday. I think this is just adorable, with her frilly knickerbockers and wild hair.

Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots has shared this free pattern she has written for a cactus coaster square.  Very original, and also check out her crochet peace square.

I love the simplicity of this angel, shared by Linda of Linda's Crafty Corner. I mean the simplicity of the design, as I am sure it was not simple to make.

And finally you might think that I have chosen a knitted project, but Liz of Howling at the Moon's elegant plant pot cover is crochetted in waist coat stitch.

With Halloween over, I am expecting to see a few more Christmas projects. I have booked tables at two more Christmas Fairs, so am feeling a little bit of pressure to make a few more  things.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 



 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my plant pot! Have a great month and thank you for hosting!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this awesome party!!!

    ReplyDelete