Friday 24 May 2024

Mosaic Hot Water Bottle Cover and Cat Model


Another bit of getting my family to model. This time it was my elderly cat. As you can probably tell she was not delighted. That is definitely the look of a cat saying "why on earth have you put me here?". I forgive her though, as she is an old lady of 18. Eventually though with another strategically placed hot water bottle under her basket she settled down for a bit more of the photo I was aiming for.

Looking at other photos on Ravelry of hot water bottle covers, I decided my favourites were of people heading of to bed, so I also feature myself in the one below.

This crochet pattern was designed by Rebecca Anaspure, and is available as a project kit on Blacker Yarns website - Mosaic Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover. It is a really clever design, with a handy split at the back to insert the hot water bottle through.  Made from Samite silk-blend in DK, it is not only really soft and snuggly, it will keep your bottle’s warmth until you are fast asleep.

Now can I work out a way to get my dog into a photograph for Blacker Yarns

 

1 comment:

  1. Cats really are SO expressive aren't they? She doesn't have any time for your curated photo nonsense does she? :-D She obviously doesn't realise quite how beautiful this hot water bottle cover is

    ReplyDelete