Thursday 2 May 2024

Seedpod Cowl

I have been knitting the second part of the BFF Cowl. What you are meant to do is link your two cowls, a bit like a friendship bracelet. But I have decided to keep mine separate, so you can see the beautiful stitches.

I love this one - The Seedpod Cowl - designed by Ysolda Teague. I just love this stitch, it is fairly simple after the first few pods, but I think is so beautiful. I knitted the cowl twice the width in the pattern for extra cosiness.

Once again I have used some Ewe-nique Merino DK from Blacker Yarns, and these projescts were to illustrate how lovely this yarn knits up. Still a bit left on the cone, and I have an idea for one more project. But I have been a bit distracted by a jumper for my husband, so this one may have to wait a while.

1 comment:

  1. Wow such a gorgeous stitch, thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete