Saturday 18 May 2024

Ridgeway Gansey Cardigan and Hoveton Sweater



 

Last time my daughter was home I managed to persuade her to do some modelling for two new patterns and project kits, which are now available from my work at Blacker Yarns. She really liked both garments, and I had to explain to her that they had to go back to work. Both are designed by Rita Taylor, and you can find other designs by her on Ravelry and Lovecrafts. You can follow links to The Ridgeway Gansey Cardigan, and the Hoveton Sweater to find the project kits at Blacker Yarns. What I think appeals about both patterns is that there is some fancy work, but also a bit of straight stocking stitch. Best of both worlds!





 

2 comments:

  1. wow stunning sweaters! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful jumpers, I love the mix of plain and pattern.

    ReplyDelete