Friday 4 May 2012

Cherry Beret and Puppy Paws

Cherry Beret




I've been having bit of a go at doing a hat, and although it is still a work in progress I thought I would put on a picture of the first version of the Cherry Beret. I am quite pleased with it, but I'm going to have another go making it slightly deeper, and maybe with a rib around the edge. The cherries are not my own design, but taken from Lesley Stanfield's "100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet". What might appeal is it is knitted on 2 needles.

 

Puppy Paws


I've designed a second version of my daisy pump pattern, that might appeal to boys as well as girls. It is basically an all knit version of the pattern, with a tiny bit of chain stitch to make them look like puppy paws.

5 comments:

  1. That beret is adorable BUT I really adore those slippers. They really do look like puppy paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments. Working on another pair of puppy paws for my daughter. Thanks for your linky page too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cherry beret is super cute. It makes me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry beret is so cute!

    ReplyDelete