Tuesday 7 May 2019

"All The Single Ladies"


... or perhaps I should call them "all the single fairies". It has taken me longer than I thought (as all jobs seem to), but the fairies have now headed off to my Etsy shop, complete with their little hand embroidered bags. I do hope they end up with someone who loves them.









And now to start thinking about the summer garden flower fairies. I have started on lavender, but would love it if you have any suggestions for the others.

https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

Just a reminder that there is still time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for May. Click on the photo above or at the top of the page to find the party. I would love to see what you have been working on this month.





3 comments:

  1. Those sweet little bags are the perfect touch!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei este artigo, seu trabalho ficou lindo. Criei um link para este artigo em www.criativook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete