Monday 30 September 2019

Ginx Woolly Linx Party October

Hello, and welcome to the party. There is a autumn feel in my bit of the world, and it is time to sit all cosy by the fire with a nice crafting project. Actually I can now do this, as my new home has a real fireplace. I haven't used it yet, but the day may come quite soon.


The features I have picked from September are:

First of all this adorable baby mobile from Mimi of Mimi Swan. Very cute and with instructions of how to make one yourself.

Marmita of Au Fils de Marmita has just retired. I really like her case for her crochet hooks, which she might need to take with her on new adventures.

Rachel of The Philospher's Wife had knitted this very cosy swirl hat. I think we may all need something like this for the winter.

And finally Nephi-Handmade has made a very cool crochet camera strap.  Sometimes the only way to get something perfect is to make it yourself.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Remember if you were picked as a feature you can put the "I was featured" button on your blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment