Friday 21 April 2023

Linoprinting at Home


I had a lovely time with my daughter at Easter doing some more linoprinting. She did all the creative work on these prints, but I was there with my burnishing spoon. She based the design on some very old photo of my husband and son. The photos were not really great, and had not even made it into an album, but I just love the prints she made from them, I think really because of the subject matter. The ones with the feet resting on his shoulders may be a little bit odd, so my favourite is the hug.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, something so unique and pretty. I am not familiar with it, but it does look awesome.
    Visited you via Handmade Monday #324
    If not already part of SSPS, this is a personal invite to hop over and come and share your posts with us at Senior Salon Pit Stop, every Monday to Saturday.
    See one of my entries: Raw Vegan Raffaello Balls and then navigate to the bottom of my page for the Senior Salon Pit Stop linkup, we hope to virtually meet you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, I had a go at lino printing a few years ago and loved it. You are inspiring me to get the stuff out and have another go.

    ReplyDelete