Sunday 21 July 2024

Special Starfish


I am pretty good at watching on Ravelry if someone has used one of my patterns and linked their project. On Etsy I sometimes forget, as comments and photos come at the bottom of the shop page. But every so often I do a catchup, and was delighted to see this beautiful make from my Starfish pattern.

Pat is from Canada, and has made it for her granddaughter, on Vancouver Island, who is having her bedroom decorated with a sea theme. I just love the wool she has used, the mixture of colours. The choice to line of the french knots is lovely, and these are made with yarn spun with merino wool and Samoyed dog hair. Just exquisite - I think her granddaughter is going to be very happy.

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, wonderful! Hmmm, maybe i need to get into knitting again? thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete