Sunday 3 June 2018

Ginx Woolly Linx Party June

OK guys, this month you have me beat. I really could not narrow my favourites down to just four. There were so many lovely projects, so I have decided to pick my four favourite crochet projects, and then my four favourite knitted projects. 

My party, so I guess I can change the rules. Perhaps I shall say that this doubling up, is to celebrate the party having been running for half a year! Even with this doubling of my favourites there were still some projects that I wish I had picked, but had to leave out. So keep on linking, and you will get featured ...



Howling at the Moon made this wonderful cat bag for her friend. I love the stylised cats. Take a look at the other pictures on her blog.

Marjan of Atelier Marie Lucienne has combined crochet with sewing to make this beautiful bag. She dyed this wool herself.

Carla of Maaksels van Carlak has crocheted some feathers, some of real birds and others imaginary.

and finally Ineke inekedcblog has made a whole airport of planes and a heliocopter. Aren't they great!
 



And now to the knitted projects

Barbara of Knitting Work in Progress has use a textured stitch called Pin Check to make this beautiful blanket. Lovely subtle colours and the stitch is reversible. I want to try this out.

Tonna of Sew Crafty Crochet has made this scarf in shades of denim. I love the simplicity of the design, and the fact it is all in garter stitch.

Anja of Zoomsnoren has made the Danish entry to the Eurovision song contest, Rasmussen.  Just shows there really are no limits to knitting.

and finally I just love this hat from Gema of Hebra de Lana from Spain. The pattern is called Anagram, and I want to knit one. 

So thank you all for joining the party, and congratulations if you were featured this month. I would love to see what new projects you have been working on. Remember the party keeps going all month, so you can join in at any time.






https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ginx-woolly-linx-party-march.html

If you were featured this month you can display the You Were Featured Button if you wish.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my proyect. This hat is really nice and I encourage you to knit it.
    See you in the next Link Party¡¡¡¡
    Happy June¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!
    I really like this link parties. This inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for putting my blog in the spotlights!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my denim scarf! Yay! 😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Cat Mochila!

    ReplyDelete