Monday 30 November 2020

Ginx Woolly Linx Party December

 

Welcome to the Ginx Woolly Linx Party for December. I have just put up my Christmas Tree. Never done this quite so early, but I feel like we all need a bit of extra cheer. There are so many things that we won't be able to do this year - no nativity shows or carol services at the school where I work, none of the Christmas get togethers, but one place where we can still get Christmassy is our decorations, and of course our crafting.

Sandra of Hakelfieber has made her Bobo into a toadstool.  To me he looks festive, and I just love the details - his hat, his ruffle and the grass around his feet. He is also photographed so beautifully.

Andrea of Ich- völlig ungeschmink created a magical Christmas forest in a cup.

Tonna of Sew Crafty Crochet has been using the wool in her stash to make some beautifully coloured bright Christmas Baubles.

And finally Linda of Linda's Crafty Corner has crocheted a Christmas cushion. The tree design looks great with this mix of colours.

I look forward to seeing what you have all been working on in the build up to Christmas.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


 


 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature and for hosting, yes it's going to be a very different Christmas for all of us this year.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toadstool is too cute!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!!! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Christmas Baubles!!!

    ReplyDelete