Wednesday 27 January 2021

Conker With Shell

I don't seem to be getting much completed at the moment, but do have a pattern in progress, which as usual is taking me longer than I expected. But this work got interrupted by an order in my Etsy shop for a conker and complete shell. This is made from my own pattern Conker. The shell although small takes quite a lot of knitting, with all those spikes. There is something quite pleasing about the way the conker looks so much like a real conker. So this is winging its way to Wigan, and I am now getting back to my other project.


 

Just a reminder that there is still a little bit of time join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for January. I would love to see what you have been working on.

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Love it, as always!thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginx Craft, Thank you for linking up your Conker with Shell at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured at our Wednesday Party 387 this week. Here’s the direct link to Wednesday's post in case you’d like to share your feature:
    https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2021/02/crocheted-flower-numbers-conker-with-shell-flower-bunch.html

    Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda

    ReplyDelete