Saturday 23 January 2021

Garden Diary January

I have not been doing my monthly garden diary, as there is really not much going on, and it has been a bit wet to even get out. 

But today we went out to plant three blackcurrant roots which I had ordered online, and then had a bit of a chop at some of the brambles. I then noticed that there is still hope for the broccoli. Each plant now has the beginning of a purple head, so perhaps we will get a broccoli crop. 

Another of the plants that I had nearly given up on, as I could see the caterpillars chomping through the leaves, but somehow once they have got to a certain size, and left to their own devices they seem to have made it.

Not much on the knitting or crochet front, but I have some wool on order, so perhaps I will have something to show soon.

 

Just a reminder that you can still join in my Ginx Woolly Linx party for January. I would love to see what you have been working on.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment