Saturday 23 October 2021

Mice, Mice, Mice

I've been busy making some mice, and started off by making some Fair Isle mice from this free pattern by Yellow Pink and Sparkly. After a little while I thought about the pink sugar mice that we would get, especially at Christmas, so had a go at making one of them.

Next it seemed like it might be fun to make a few stripey mice, with different combinations of colours.

And finally after making a black and white striped mouse, I was told I had made a zebra mouse, so I thought I would add to the group with giraffe mouse and lion mouse. The family think I am bonkers!

Still time to join in the Ginx Woolly Linx Party for October.

4 comments:

  1. I love these mice they are so cute, thank you for the pattern link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, so sweet! thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! In the prints, it almost looks like they're wearing sweaters.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mice, when you get a great little pattern it's hard to know when to stop making them right?

    ReplyDelete