Thursday 27 January 2022

A Neighbourly Mini Cooper


I've been busy making another mini cooper, this time for my neighbour at my new home in Cornwall. Being a neighbour here in the country is a different thing, than in London. There you could easily hear neighbour's conversations, as they were a matter of feet away, but here even a close neighbour is a bit of long stride across a field. 

We seem to have a lot in common, as we met at the local craft fair. And both owners of a mini cooper, a lovable black dog, and a black and white cat. 

For this mini cooper I slightly altered my pattern - adding details to the wheels, and adding a spoiler to the back. Rather a sporty model.



1 comment:

  1. I am the proud owner of the real thing and the beautifully knitted mini. Ginny is amazing,the detail is unbelievable,even has windscreen wipers! Thankyou Ginny

    ReplyDelete