Wednesday 1 February 2023

Romney Guernsey Wool

 

A few photos of the new Romney Guernsey range of wool at Blacker Yarns, where I work. Sadly they didn't send me to the Channel Islands, but the sea at Bude was a good place to get the perfect beach and fisherman feeling. 

The colours of this range are great, and I particularly like the really dark navy, which seems very authentic. As a teenager I knitted myself two guernseys, one navy and one cream, which were part of my wardrobe for many years.


Blacker Yarns have some lovely guernsey patterns: The Anchor Gansey and The Traditional Guernsey, or if you want to buy the wool and pattern together you can explore the kit page. The Crossing Cable Sweater kit is brand new today, modelled by one of my colleague in the mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment