Friday 22 September 2023

Samite Silk Blend


I have been absolutely itching to post this video, which I made to advertise Blacker Yarn's new limited edition birthday yarn, which is launched today. The advert has been put near the top of the Blacker Yarns website. This yarn called Samite Silk Blend is made from 15% recycled silk 85% wool, and feels lovely and soft, and comes in a range of rich colours, named after characters from the Legend of King Arthur.

The filming took place on Dartmoor at sunset, and also at dawn in our field. It has taken a lot of planning and thought. On the Dartmoor shoot me and my husband spent quite a while avoiding groups of walkers. When we got home we realised that we had completely forgotten it was our wedding anniversary, which was fine because we had both forgotten. But making the film was such fun this is probably going to be more memorable than other years.

I have quite a few still photos that I have taken at other locations, and will post a few in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment